Sunday, September 30, 2007

Please Take The Survey!!

Hi Ladies!! Welcome to our new blog for{Friday Night Bunco} Please check here for directions, host comments, if you need a sub or have a sub or want to sub!

This should be a great way to streamline our bunco game!
I am glad you have decided to be on this team! I have enjoyed the bast few years and am looking forward to many more years with lots of new people!

Please take the survey by Friday and I will total up the votes and then let everyone know by Saturday which day and if we are bringing money or not.

Remember, we will not be starting until November as we had our other Bunco for October set on Thursday still.

I will also use this blog to post who has what month which we will draw for as soon as we know what day we are going to hold it on. I am going to try and do that through this blog as well.

I will evenually add directions to the house for the month and also who needs subs and things like that to this blog. I will also try and add pictures from the previous month so everyone can have access to them :)

As soon as I know who all is going to play, I will only allow those who I say can view this blog so that the world does not have access to everyone's directions and emails or what not. You will just have to sign in with your email address. If you want me to use another email besides your school email address, add a comment to this post and let me know what address you want me to send it to.

You can also subscribe to this post and then it will send you an email everytime something is updated!



Thanks, Hope you like this format!

1 comment:

SHF said...

Leave your email here if you want a different email