Monday, October 15, 2007

Months

People have started to request months- so let me know if one month is better than another :) I have listed the dates, so let me know maybe like your top 3 and hopefully that will work out for everyone.

So Far We Have:

November 9th - Melody (unless someone else wants it- if you do, let me know )
this is on a 3 day weekend- so if you need to find a sub- try to start now if you are out of town :)

December 14th- Candi

January 11th 2008- Theresa

February 8th 2008 - Rachel

March 2008 is on the first day of spring break... do we want to have it on the 7th or the 28th instead?? You decide and let me know-

April 11th 2008

May 9th 2008

June and July ( We usually take off)

August 8th 2008(First week of school- we can move it down a week if people want- whatever we decide let's do it early and have it decided now- so nobody gets confused)

September 12th 2008

October 10 2008

November 14th 2008

December 12th 2008- Beth would like the last month in this rotation as her house will be ready and set up by then :)

Sorry for all of the emails today- and so many to try and get this started. That is kind of what the blog is for... but I think people are not checking it yet..... but I am okay with whatever :)


Thanks Chicks- promise there will not be this many emails or things to clarify after we start :)

No comments: