Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Results Are In!

Hey Chicks!
Looks like we will still be the second week of the month. So- plan your calendars for the second Friday of the month!!!!
We also voted to bring back the $5. I also added a questions that asks if we want prizes or Cash-money, the vote was 50/50 so we will need to discuss that further. I will come up with a system to draw months or names or numbers or something. If anyone has any month they know 100% they cannot host (have bunco at your house) please let me know and I will make sure to note that. I will have something on Monday at school so people can start to get ready :)
So for now- plan the 2nd Friday at Bunco Friday- plan to get a sub if you can't make it. You are responsible for finding your own sub- so please do that!!!!!
We will also pay the $5 in advance to the person hosting the next month. I will have envelopes in the new bunco box for each month, so if you want to pay ahead (like all the months at one time) you can do that as well.
Thanks- I am excited!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that we could also just leave it up to the hostess as to whether to purchase prizes or give out cash prizes. I personally like the prizes, but cash is always welcome and it gives the hostess a back up plan if she should run short on time (or ideas).
~Candy

Anonymous said...

I like giving out the cash prizes, but how will it work?

If 12 people bring 5 that is only $60 -- how will that work?

Also -- anyone know someone who can sub on the 9th of november?
I have had a trip planned since June which was before we decided to move this to Friday.

I am going to look, but was just wondering if someone had a friend that wanted to play

R